Assistant Project Sales Manager in Refrigeration for Food and Beverage

cphanngo

Thành Viên [LV 0]
Manpower Inc. client is looking for a ASSISTANT PROJECT SALES MANAGER (Refrigeration in Food and Beverage) in HCMC with the income USD 1600-1700 Net

As we are selling and installing advanced and technical complicated industrial refrigeration solutions to our clients in the Food & Beverage sector on a business to business basis involving all turnkey aspects such engineering, project management, M&E installation and commissioning, a candidate with technical and commercial experience in refrigeration thermodynamic, functions or processes would be a distinct advantage.

For serving and advising our clients on the optimum solutions it is an advantage to have experience or basic know-how in various food and/or beverage processing technology principles.

Presentation skills, personality and ability to easy connect with people on all levels is important.

English language verbal and in writing is essential

Duties:

§ Source high quality enquiry’s from Engineering contractors and end users
§ Review enquiry and applicable specifications
§ Clarify enquiry / requirements with client
§ Determine strategy, enquiry direction
§ Prepare budgetary / firm quotations
§ Recommend selling price
§ Attend technical and commercial clarification meetings with client
§ Bring sales opportunity to closure (order) in line with company requirements
§ Carry out marketing functions, maintain and build company’s position in relation to market potential and competitors
§ Support other regional company entities enquiry’s on an as needed basis
§ Be aware of market trend / condition and use knowledge for feedback to other company entities / management
§ Work within annual budget constraints
§ Where necessary, support / supplement project administration with drawing submissions, order entry and placement, customer invoicing etc.
§ Liaise on a daily basis with aftermarket personnel
§ Perform any other duties from time to time, whether ad hoc or otherwise, as assigned by your superior

Requirements:

Mechanical / Electrical Degree
5+ years selling industrial refrigeration or similar/related industry / capital equipment

Ðề: Assistant Project Sales Manager in Refrigeration for Food and Beverage

Dear Sir,
I can meet the requirements of this job, you can give me more information contact you to discuss further or you can contact me at the following email address: [email protected], HP: 0903573979
I hope the feedback from you,
Best regards,
13-09-09
Nguyen Trung Kien

Back
Bên trên