Tuyển thiết kế M&E làm việc cho công ty nước ngoài

hoameo

Thành Viên [LV 3]
Hi you guys,

we are looking for potential candidates for M&E design Manager and Project engineer-Mechanical to work for a foreign company.

If you meet the following requirements, pls send your updated resume to email [email protected] or [email protected] ASAP. I can be reached at 0978597078 should you have any concerns. (Ms Quynh)

1. M&E design Manager
Bachelor of Science degree majoring in an Engineering discipline (mechanical, electrical or equivalent).
- Strong cross-discipline technical breadth
- Minimum five years engineering and construction experience
- Construction-related design experience would be an added advantage
- TI design Experience would be an added advantage
- Project Management:
- Budgeting management and/or forecasting
- Architecture Engineering firm management
- People management (direct and matrix)
- Structured Problem Solving:
- Decision Making:
- Problem anticipation and/or mitigation
- Risk Taking
- Demonstrate Cultural awareness when working in different environments
- Independence and/or Self-Direction:
- Ability to work independently
- Driving self-initiated Training Programs within Org, Project Team and customers and/or stake holders
-Interpersonal and Communication:
- Solid written and verbal communication
- Effective Listening and ability to read the environment (and adjust accordingly)
- Familiarity with design and engineering methods
- Effective with reading and interpreting construction contract documents
- Ability to work effectively within a variety of management levels, between the customer and the contractors, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Experience in managing a small technical design team will be an advantage.

2. Project engineer- mechanical

- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with three or more years related experience, PE is preferred
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a variety of management levels, between the customer and the contractors, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Effective at problem-solving, include problem-solving methodologies, research strategies, logical reasoning, critical analysis of information and cooperative learning
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills or teamwork abilities
- Experience in design and construction of clean room HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems
- Experience in construction contract documents required which includes development of design drawings, specifications, requests for proposal and startup procedures
- Experience in construction estimating, control philosophy development, mechanical, plumbing, fire and specialty codes, environmental and construction law
- Expertise in control philosophy development, mechanical, plumbing, fire and specialty codes, environmental and construction law would be an added advantage

Ðề: Tuyển thiết kế M&E làm việc cho công ty nước ngoài

ae nào đủ điều kiện nộp đơn nào >:D<

Hi Mr.Hoa,
I'll contact U when i finish my study, now i can't work so i have a little time for work.
Have a nice day.
Mr.BQK

ae hvacr.vn đâu hết rồi nhỉ, vị trí này ok lắm muh :d

Bác nói rõ hơn cho AE họ ham. Ở trên chỉ toàn nêu yêu cầu k àh.

Hi Mr Hoa!
Pls add more information about salary and relating social policies, bonus policy also
and especially's about your company.
If anyone meets your company's requirment so how's salary

Hi Mr Hoa!
Pls add more information about salary and relating social policies, bonus policy also
and especially's about your company.
If anyone meets your company's requirment so how's salary

Hi vietlge,

If you are interested in this position, pls do not hesitate to contac with "hunter" 8-} by email [email protected] or [email protected] ASAP. or handphone 0978597078 (Ms Hunter)

:D

Hi Mr Hoa!
i've already contacted to Ms hunter's phone number but i can not contact to her!
so i don't know that information above is true?
pls don't tell joke on our website!

I am an HVAC engineer graduated from Hanoi University of Technology, institute of Heating Engineering & Refrigeration.
i've just backed from Kingdom of Bahrain, 2yrs experience in HVAC, Water supply, drainage system, fire fighting, LPG, steam piping,...in big projects( EMCO.W.L.L )
and i can also understand Electricals & BMS systems
i am living Hanoi,i want to apply this position or other the same one.
my No 0982995438 . Email: [email protected]
thanhks anyway!

Back
Bên trên