MEIHARDT recuit HVAC Engineer.
Job description• Perform work assigned by design manager on both local and oversea project.
• Prepare HVAC design drawing layout with guidance from Senior/Lead designer using mostly Revit and CAD on daily basis.
• Prepare schematic drawings and required calculation, sizing.
• Coordination of the design and interface with other disciplines taking advantages of 3D tools
Requirement• Degree in respective Engineering or equivalent
• Motivated engineer eager to learn and have career in Design and Drafting field, at least 3 years of experience in similar position.
• Can communicate in English, and be an effective Team Player
• Basic skill in Revit or CAD and willing to learn more.
• Familiar with local and international code.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive net salary from 700 to 1200 USD.
• Professional environment and opportunity to have guidance from Singapore design expert.
• Regular on job training (including abroad) to develop skill and knowledge
• Equipped with a powerful workstation and advanced design software.
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, following labor law
• 5 working days per week (Mon to Fri) with flexible starting time (8AM-9AM).
P.508, 5th Floor, IDMC Tower, 15 Pham Hung Street, My Dinh 2 Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi
Company website: https://meinhardtgroup.com/
Contact: Mr. Hai ([email protected]); Ms Tra ([email protected])