Recruit Senior Contracting Project Manager In M&E

HeadHunter_MRI

Thành Viên [LV 0]
Hi All

I'm Senior Regional Consultant at MRI Network Vietnam - the world largest head hunting firm.

I’m working with one of the leading multinational companies in supplying, implementing and maintaining systems in the field of energy, water, air conditioning and communication. I’m retained to identify a Sinor project manager to be involved in their multi million US dollars projects.

The M&E Senior Project manager is representing the company in the execution of its contractual obligations and is responsible for the management of all aspects of projects entrusted to him within the company’s rules & regulations, ethics and principles. While ensuring safety as a priority, the PM is responsible for the execution of projects in respect of the contracts, providing works of the specified quality within agreed schedules and budgetary limits set at tender stage. This position will be a full time permanent position that offers attractive remuneration.

REQUIREMENTS:
Qualifications (Essential) :
-Management Skills and experience.
-Preferably have good knowledge of FIDIC type of contract and experience in contract management.
-Reliable and devoted to the interest of the company.

Qualifications (Desirable) : Educational background in electrical and/or mechanical engineering at master degree level.

Computer Literacy : Computer literacy and especially MS Offices, MS Project, AutoCAD.

Language Required: Excellent writing skills and good conversational ability in English Communication.

Please contact me at [email protected] for further information.

Best regards,

Back
Bên trên