Sales Technical Engineer
|JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
|Overall responsibility for technical support of M&E Contractors, Industrial Users, Project Owners and Consultant by providing customer value through technical and commercial expertise and engineering knowledge.|
- Visiting clients and developing new clients (Developer, Owner, Designer, Consultants)
- Increasing spec-in Project
- Achieving assigned KPI and customer development quota through focus on commercial customer acquisition and development
- Day to day selling activities i.e identifying sales opportunities, organizing, proposals, asking for and acquiring orders.
- Designing and Specifying products on drawings of projects.
- Making proposals to design products from other manufacture’s equipment.
- Making relationship with clients especially Designer and Consultant
- Making Spec-in Project list and sharing to team
- Reporting the above actions to the person’s supervisor periodically
- Co-ordinate with other processes to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Supporting team in all marketing activities to develop our image to all kinds of customer.
|- Education: Bachelor Degree with Technical Background|
- Years of experience: 3-4 years
- Foreign Language preferred: English
* SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experiences, Foreign Languages; Skills, Characteristics, etc):
- Education Engineering qualification preferably in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or have experience within the HVAC and contracting industry is essential
- Language skills, Good understanding of English, written & spoken.
- Good at computer skills and relevant software application.
- Has experience with Japan contractor & consultant is the advantage.
- Communication well. Widen knowledge about investment of real market into Vietnam
- Willing to travel for business
- Ability to work in team or independently
- Must be goal oriented, adaptable.
- Characteristic: flexibility, loyalty.